- Responsible for development and performance of sales and marketing activities in assigned market (Non-Chinese market development & geographical expansion).
- To provide regular market feedback about marketplace and competitor activities.
- Partnering with distributors in planning goals aligned with Company’s strategies in order to meet revenue targets.
- Provides maximum support to distributors in order to achieve set goals.
- Provides personalized service and support to distributors in helping them to achieve optimal performance level.
- Provides timely and accurate feedback to distributors on changes in Company policies and procedures and sales compensation plans.
- Personally responsible to monitor and ensure that each account has maximum support to increase retention.
- Maintains professionalism and effective working relationships with distributors
- Travels and participates in company and distributor meetings
- Possesses a Degree in any discipline.
- Superior problem solving, decision making, judgment skills and presentations skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to display a customer service attitude.
- 2 Years relevant experience in Sales or similar field.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin/Cantonese is an added advantage.
- Applicant must be willing to travel.