Elite Career Centre Sdn Bhd
- Responsible and ensuring proper implementation of full set of accounts using computer software. Working knowledge in Accounting System.
- Timely submission of Management Reports and consolidates accounts.
- To assist in the overall accounting functions that includes record, preparation of financial statements, financial planning & analysis, budgeting, cash flow and management accounts.
- To assist in the efficient day-to-day operation of the overall accounting & financial functions.
- To ensure monthly financial, management accounts and operating reports are prepared in a timely manner.
- To attend to any ad-hoc tasks / analysis requested by the management from time to time.
- To perform any other assignment related when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting.
- Must have basic knowledge in accounting.
- Knowledge in Accounting System (MYOB).
- Knowledge and Skill in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- At least 3 month working experience in accounting.
- Able to communicate with all levels, assertive, initiative and encourage team work.
- Meticulous and sharp with details.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work in a challenging environment.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Mature and well organized, able to manage pressure and meet deadlines with accuracy in completing tasks.
How To Apply
Candidates that interested to apply, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Range SalaryRM2,000 - RM3,000
Basic SalaryRM 2,000
ExperienceLess 1 Year, 1 Year