Seri Mutiara Development Sdn Bhd invites applications from experienced, dynamic and self-motivated for the following vacancy. If you are interested to be part of a dynamic team of passionate go-getters with the burning desire to succeed, then you are the talent we are seeking to explore a world of opportunies with us.
- Responsible and ensuring proper implementation of full set of accounts using computer software. Working knowledge in Accounting System.
- Supervision and verification of subordinate’s work.
- Timely submission of Management Reports and consolidates accounts.
- To assist in the overall accounting functions that includes preparation of financial statements, financial planning & analysis, budgeting, cash flow and management accounts.
- To assist in the efficient day-to-day operation of the overall accounting & financial functions.
- To ensure monthly financial, management accounts and operating reports are prepared in a timely manner.
- To attend to any ad-hoc tasks / analysis requested by the management from time to time.
- To perform any other assignment related when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting or Professional Qualification in Accounting.
- Knowledge in Accounting System.
- A member of MIA is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Able to communicate with all levels, assertive, initiative and encourage team work.
- Skills – Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Meticulous and sharp with details.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work in a challenging environment.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Mature and well organized, able to manage pressure and meet deadlines with accuracy in completing tasks.