- Overall planning, implementation, execution and completion of sections of project to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Assist in the coordination of multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality system implementation.
- Assisting in the conceptualization of development and preparation of feasibility studies in accordance with the approved procedure.
- To be able to lead team of consultants of various architects, engineers and other professional at the preliminary, conceptual, planning & design stages of building projects.
- To liaise with local authorities for obtaining timely approval for planning, building plan and Certificates of Completion & Compliance.
- To lead independently the project implementation team at site to ensure projects are successfully completed within the stipulated time, cost and quality.
- To monitor and to ensure all defects are attended to and solved within the stipulated period during the defect liability period.
- Lead and coordinate works amongst the project team.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years experience in project and construction management.
- Good knowledge of construction standard operating procedures.
- Independent and able to deliver works as per contract requirement.
- Advanced planning, organisation and leadership skills.
- Good networking with contractors, suppliers and relevant parties.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver within committed deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to travel and work outstation.