Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Business Development Analyst Internship
Range Salary0 - RM1,000
IndustryFood & Beverage
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Business Development Analyst Internship
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last-minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humour.
- Support strategic and daily business in one or more of our departments in both Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, all of which are internationally focused.
- Take over your own project(s), where you’ll be responsible for leading a team and developing a strategic plan in areas such as business development, process implementation and optimization, marketing, recruitment, and more.
- Take part in expanding the business in current markets, as well as develop it in new markets alongside a highly entrepreneurial and international team.
- You have studied or are studying Business, Economics, Computer Science, or similar subjects.
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
- You have a keen interest in the startup world.
What we offer:
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity, to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while working together closely with the CEO – thereby acquiring insight into the entrepreneurial life
Please apply at http://umai.breezy.hr