Seri Mutiara Development Sdn Bhd invites applications from experienced, dynamic and self-motivated for the following vacancy. If you are interested to be part of a dynamic team of passionate go-getters with the burning desire to succeed, then you are the talent we are seeking to explore a world of opportunies with us.
CREDIT ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
- To ensure timely invoicing and collections according to stages of completion via prompt liaison with purchasers, solicitors and end financiers on sales document early loan release.
- To monitor and maintain purchaser’s records and ensure that all files with outstanding billings have up-to-date reminders issued.
- To ensure that customer’s feedback and enquiry are handled professionally within the required time and standard.
- To submit reports of monthly billings, collection, status of receivables and collections on timely basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Preferred with developer company experience.
- Legal conveyancing experience is an advantage.
- Experience in handling of sub-sales is an advantage.
- Able to communicate with all levels, assertive, initiative and encourage team work.
- Meticulous and sharp with details.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work in a challenging environment.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.