Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong CS & Sales Support Senior Executive / Assistant Manager (Air or Ocean Freight)
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong CS & Sales Support Senior Executive / Assistant Manager (Air or Ocean Freight)
- Indoor sales support
- Indoor Sales Support / Telesales, to provide quotation and follow up with customers.
- To assist sales team for customer inquiries.
- Do tele-marketing daily from master data.
- Send Weekly report for tele-marketing to sales team and management.
- Handle any other tasks as when assigned by the immediate Superior.
- To harmonize and work closely with internal teams to achieve overall customer satisfaction.
- Attending to overseas agent about the sales lead.
- Sales call customer daily & provide the quotation if have any requirement from customer.
- Ability to handle multiple task and prioritize work.
- Contact existing customers to follow up on regular booking orders.
- Air Freight
- Attends to local and worldwide/ cross-trade customers’ request from calls or emails for shipment bookings and enquiry.
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers to their requirement.
- Liaise and sourcing for the cargo space with different Airlines to plan the flights to destination.
- Coordinating with overseas operations and sales offices to ensure timely deliveries.
- Sent pre-alert to overseas customers.
- Prepare monthly or weekly reports for customers.
- Handling customer’s complaint and feedback.
- Prepares quotation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fulfilling KPI and accomplish company objectives.
- Ocean Freight
- Process customer orders promptly and accurately.
- Coordinate sea freight shipments and transport arrangement.
- Book service with co-loaders for import/ Export and trans-shipment.
- Prepare billings.
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers and fulfil their requirement.
- Prepare monthly or weekly reports for customers/ Finance
- Handling customer’s complaint and feedback
- Prepares quotation
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Fulfilling KPI and accomplish company objectives
- Liaison independently with container haulier, shipping carrier or co-loader and warehouse to ensure timely clearance of shipments.
- Oversee operation & CS team for daily movement.
- Knowing forwarding knowledge for back up the custom declaration section.
- Diploma in Industrial logistics or equivalent.
- Min 3-5 years of related experience.
- Familiar with Air & Ocean freight import & export operations.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have interest in helping people.
- Well-presented, polite and tactful.
- Excellent documentation, listening and phone skills.