- Business Development & marketing works for pre-fabricated unit bathrooms.
- Develop relationship and handle queries from Clients, Government Agencies and Consultants.
- Handle customer enquiries, customer visits and follow up action.
- Prepare technical offers for tenders and coordination with Technical & Contracts Team.
- Negotiate with customers and conclude sales/contract.
- Customer credit control and collection.
- Minimum degree in business administration / M&E or equivalent.
- Architectural background and sales experience is an added advantage.
- Non-sales experience but with minimum 3 years design experience in architecture can also be considered.
- Highly motivated, independent, good interpersonal skills with wide contacts in the building industry.