Geno Management Solutions
Salary range : RM6000 – RM8000
Working location: Petaling Jaya
Key responsibilities :
- Overview daily financial accounting operations including AR, AP, GL and reconciliations
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirement, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variance, initiating corrective actions.
- Formulating financial targets, budgets, control of all financial transactions and accountancy matter
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue, expenses, coordinating the collection, consolidation and evaluation for financial data preparing special reports
- Oversee all finance, accounting and reporting activities, ensure compliance with appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with Bankers, auditors and statutory organizations on accounting matters, tax government incentives and others
- Manage inventory records for the fix access property and equipment owned by the Company
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management
Key Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Accounting qualification or a related degree
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in corporate finance related experience.
- Highly organised, independent, resourceful and able to manage and lead multiple responsibilities without close supervision
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of Management and Staff.
- Good planning and problem solving skills with high level of attention to details.