Agensi Pekerjaan Carpe Diem Executive Sdn Bhd
- To provide world class customer support to members via all channels of communication, taking customer experience and member’s satisfaction into account with each contact point.
- To identify and asses customer needs to achieve satisfaction as well as to target to resolve all issues with valid solutions at first contact point.
- To build sustainable relationships and trust with everyone in the organization, internally and externally; i.e members, colleagues and all levels of management.
- To provide timely, valid and accurate information to our members and to address all concerns.
- To go the extra mile to engage and support members
- To take ownership of complaints, provide timely and appropriate solutions according to business standards and procedures, following through to ensure members are updated on the progress and acting upon the solutions to solve each complaint.
- Taking proactive measures of ensuring the operations runs smoothly in any given day as well as being proactive with sending relevant and sound feedback to management on process flows that can be improved.
- Consult, sell and upsell when the opportunity arises.
- Assisting management with special projects and ad-hoc tasks assigned within the specified time frame.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor and outlook according to the culture and standard at all times.
- Speaks and writes English well.
- At least Diploma holder.
- One year experience in customer service.
- Basic Salary: RM2600/month
- Work Location: Bangsar South