NORSKI 1 Sdn Bhd
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Office Manager – Internship (6 months)
Range Salary0 - RM1,000
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Office Manager – Internship (6 months)
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is resultsdriven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humour.
- Organize and coordinate administration duties and office proce-dures.
- Handle the visa application process for new hires and help orientatethem as they arrive.
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives.
- You have the ability to manage your own workload and supervisethe work of others concurrently
- You’re goal oriented, and have superb organization skills
- You have a problem-solving approach to work
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
- You have a keen interest in the startup world, and also in developingpeople and improving company culture.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in theworld
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility