Become a member of the best eCommerce team in Southeast Asia and join a group of young and motivated entrepreneurs with various backgrounds including a management team with relevant experience from Rocket Internet, Mckinsey & Co., IBM etc. This is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly expanding start-up company.
You will be the first amongst a group of teams to drive the company’s endeavour in the eCommerce space and use your initiative and creativity to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
As the eCommerce Operations Associate (Content Management), you will work directly with the Head of Operations to manage content curation and deliver great customer experience.
- Be responsible for the curation of marketplace content to ensure the quality of listings
- Document content management processes and policies and work on their continuous improvement
- Shifts work involved. May be required to work on alternate weekends.
- Good degree from a recognized university
- Both Fresh graduates or experienced applicants are welcome (we can discuss the entry level based on your previous experience)
- Strong communication skills in email (English and Mandarin), face-to-face conversation and messenger discussion
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry
- Previous experience in content management is a plus