Seri Mutiara Development Sdn Bhd
- To follow up the administration work such as prepare letter of offer, collection of down payment, coordinating preparation and execution of Sales & Purchase Agreements and any other documents.
- To support agents by providing relevant information relating to development.
- To follow up on the End-financing facilities and act as coordinator to the Loan officers, Loan lawyers and Purchaser.
- To process Sales Booking.
- To attend purchaser’s enquiries.
- Any other assignments that may be assigned to you accordingly at the discretion of the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Preferred with developer company experience.
- Legal conveyancing experience is an advantage.
- Experience in handling of sub-sales is an advantage.
- Able to communicate with all levels, assertive, initiative and encourage team work.
- Meticulous and sharp with details.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work in a challenging environment.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.