- Develop and create sales/contract with existing and new customers in the Southern Region (including Singapore) of Malaysia.
- Develop relationship and handle queries from Clients, Government Agencies and Consultants.
- Handle customer enquiries, customer visits and follow up action.
- Prepare technical offers for tenders and coordination with Technical & Contracts Team.
- Negotiate with customers and conclude sales/contract.
- Customer credit control and collection.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in business development, marketing / sales.
- Non-sales experience but with minimum 3 years design experience in civil and structural engineering can also be considered.
- Highly motivated, independent, good interpersonal skills with wide contacts in the building industry.