Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Talent Acquisition Specialist Internship
Range Salary0 - RM1,000
IndustryFood & Beverage
Minimum EducationAny Level
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Talent Acquisition Specialist Internship
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last-minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humour.
- Provide strategic and operational support to the Human Resources team while we quadruple our headcount over the next several months.
- Ensure that UMAI reaches its headcount growth goals across several countries in the Asia Pacific region while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
- Own recruitment projects where you’ll identify where to source a role, build an international recruiting pipeline, handle interviews, and onboard new employees into the UMAI family.
- Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives.
- Talent acquisition
- Sourcing for candidates
- Establishing professional and lasting relationships with candidates
- Assessing and managing talents
- Profiling of candidates
- Meeting with candidates
- You have studied or are studying Human Resources, Recruiting, Business, or similar subjects.
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
- You have a keen interest in the startup world, and also in developing people and improving company culture.
- You have relationship building and communication skills.
- You have an innovative state of mind.
What we offer:
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity, to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while working together closely with the CEO – thereby acquiring insight into the entrepreneurial life