Geno Management Solutions
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Warehouse Manager (Children Product Company)
Range SalaryRM5,000 - RM6,000
Experience5 Years Above
Job BenefitsKWSP/EPF, PERKESO/SOSCO, Medical Insurance
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Warehouse Manager (Children Product Company)
Position : Warehouse Manager
Salary Range : RM 5,000 – RM 6,000
Work location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Industry: Distributor/Sales of children & infant products
- Fully manage the whole Warehouse Department.
- Monitor and ensure the Warehouse Department is well organized.
- Monitor and ensure the Warehouse Department is clean and tidy.
- Ensure the inventory is accurate at all the time.
- Regular stock takes for all warehouse stocks, compile inventory data as required by management.
- Receive incoming goods and unload of incoming shipping containers and store into allocated locations.
- Customer orders processing, picking and packing, preparation and dispatching all orders.
- Ensure correct quantity of all customer orders are ready for delivery on time, all related invoices and delivery orders are checked and report immediately if found any irregularities.
- Customer goods returned handling and processing.
- Assign and monitor all Warehouse staff, store keepers (including supervisor) job function.
- Ensure and monitor all staffs are with positive inventory integrity.
- Develop team members to reach their fullest potential, train and guide as needed.
- Managed and coordinate with supervisor on daily or other activities assign by another department.
- Computer literate and able to devise and maintain worksheets (daily & monthly delivery reports).
- Coordinate and communicate with other department (HR, Sales, Marketing, etc.) on the warehouse matter.
- Ensure warehouse arrangement follow rules and regulation and follow related department request.
- Established process and procedures to improve warehouse operations.
- Always emphasis on continual process improvement to ensure high quality and efficient warehouse operations.
- Ensure daily operations are carried out smoothly and efficiently with full compliance of the standard operation procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior.
- Accept any ad hoc duties, responsibilities, and project delegated from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Required skills: Ms. Excel
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field.
Please apply with resume.