Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Accounting Internship
Range Salary0 - RM1,000
IndustryFood & Beverage
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Accounting Internship
is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide a more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, a fintech focused Venture Capital firm based out of London & Hong Kong.
This is definitely not a job like any other. We are looking for someone who is daring, who is open for a challenge to be innovative, who has a “hustle” attitude, who is a results-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, is a self-starter and of course has a sense of humor.
Within thewe are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of: IFRS/MFRS/PERS/MPERS, financial principles and who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive and or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
We can only consider applications from candidates who are able to stay with us, in order that you can take full ownership of your projects!
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 14 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!