Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Finance Manager
Experience5 Years Above
Job BenefitsMedical Insurance
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Finance Manager
- Diploma or Degree of Accounting / Business Administration / complete second level of a recognized accounting program combined with 10 years related financial experience.
- Be honest and trustworthy; Be committed and flexible; Be respectful; Process cultural awareness and sensitivity; Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines, system updates and revisions, and policy changes.
- Ability to determine work priorities; Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area; Understanding Administrative skills, Organizational skills; Effective verbal and listening communication skills ;Ability on Supervisory Skills; Ability to verify and quantify stock accuracy.
- Account Payable and Account Receivable; Generally accepted accounting principles; Preparation of financial statements and reports.
- To Manage and Evaluates accounting staff performance improvement and development.
- To Maintain the Account Payable and Receivable system in order.
- To Manage Company fixed assets Registration, Relocation and Disposal activities.
- To Ensure Cash Flow and Bank Facilities requirement are recorded
- To Ensure monthly stock take verification activities are in order.
- To Process reconciliation of General ledger, Bank Statement and Forex Realization on every month end.
- To Prepare Income Statement and Balance Sheet before 8th of each month.
- To Ensure Account Payable invoices is complete with bank details and GST compliance.
- To Ensure obtain complete AR invoice with custom K2 and validate custom exchange rate before post into accounting system
- To Ensure Account Receivable Statement e-mail to customer by 3rd of each month.
- To verify and label capital goods brought in before handover to requestor.
- To record fixed assets and depreciation listing on scrap based on “Fixed Assets Disposal Form”
- To Monitor and Update bank facilities utilisation and cash flow forecast by submission up-to-date report to Finance Director on every Thursday.