Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Assistant General Manager-IT (Mines 2, Seri Kembangan) – 2 Vacancies
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Assistant General Manager-IT (Mines 2, Seri Kembangan) – 2 Vacancies
· He/she will manage and support IT systems (Tekla, Oracles, HR system and etc.) and infrastructure, and IT projects management and implementation.
· He/she will also oversee work of both IT team in Malaysia & Singapore.
· He/she will ensure the robustness of the IT infrastructure for capacity sizing and cybersecurity with the support from IT team member.
· Set and review IT policies, standards, procedures and guidelines for the department, in alignment with the organizational vision and in addition with HQ’s IT policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
· To review and maintain a structured business application system based on business requirements
· Work with business divisions to strategize, conceptualize, evaluate and advise how IT technologies (including IT services, products and solutions) can be exploited to meet business needs;
· Manage the delivery of IT application services from project initiation to implementation, maintenance and risks assessment.
· Manage project budget, scope, schedule, vendors and contracts for the delivery of effective IT services, systems and solutions;
· Work with business users and vendors to manage and review system change requests, system modifications and enhancements, and improve overall business efficiency; and
· Provide support for steering committees and other management meetings as required
· Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information System, or Information Technology and Business.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in software application project management preferred.
· Experienced in vendor and contract management. Experience in managing Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud.
· Familiar with application development methodologies would be an advantage.
· A keen interest in new technologies and a strong desire to adopt technologies to improve organization effectiveness and business processes.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with good communication skills.
· A team player and ability to work independently.
If you are smart, resourceful, analytical and dynamic, we invite you to be part of our team as we continue to offer new opportunities and growth to YOU.
Interested applicants are invited to send your complete resume on MSWord format stating your availability, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org and C.C. to email@example.com
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please mention the Position Applied for in your email subject