Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Assistant HR Manager
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Assistant HR Manager
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource functions which includes manpower planning, recruitment & selection, industrial relations, performance evaluation, compensation, benefits, payroll administration & training and development.
- Maintenance of employee compensation, incentive/variable plans & benefit programs throughout the group.
- To assist in the implementation and execution of Group’s HR strategies, policies and procedures and ensure they are communicated across the Group.
- To prepare monthly management reports and compile data as and when requested by management for review and decision making.
- Processing letters and documents as assigned by superior.
- Execute adhoc HR matters as and when required.
- Posses Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in human resources.
- Well verse with labor legislations and statutory compliance and conformance.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of Quickpay/Easypay software or other payroll system.
- Good planning, organizing, problem solving and analytical skills, meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work in environments that are flexible dynamic, fast paced and constantly innovating.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently within approved guidelines and possess high level of integrity.
- Good command of English, written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- This vacancy is for Malaysian only.
If you are smart, resourceful, analytical and dynamic, we invite you to be part of our team as we continue to offer new opportunities and growth to YOU.
Interested applicants are invited to send your complete resume on MSWord format stating your availability, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org and C.C. to email@example.com
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please mention the Position Applied for in your email subject