Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Inventory Manager (Senai, Johor) – 2 Vacancies
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Inventory Manager (Senai, Johor) – 2 Vacancies
· Analyze current internal processes, including the ERP system, with the goal of improving overall service levels, and inventory accuracy.
· Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from internal customers.
· Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
· Manage inventory levels for all product lines to ensure in-stock and inventory levels are in line with targets for all plant.
· Manage and be accountable for the accuracy of the inventory; interact with multiple departments, including finance, operations, production, and supply chain to ensure inventory accuracy and smooth procedural flow.
· Oversee cycle counting process in relation to the raw material.
· Work closely with Finance to institutionalized inventory control and management
· Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting system, analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions.
· Develop and implement quality controls and standards to works towards inventory optimization and improvement of metrics.
· At least Degree holders or equivalent and have minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in inventory management particularly in manufacturing industry.
· Oracle ERP and/or similar ERP knowledge is an added advantage.
· Good command in English and B. Malaysia (oral and written). Chinese language is a plus.
· Computer literate including Microsoft Office (Excel / Words).
· Possess own transport and able to travel moderately to HQ/factories.
· A good negotiator, independent, responsible, problem solving skills, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
· Disciplined individual and work independently and reporting to GM-Finance & IT at Head office.
If you are smart, resourceful, analytical and dynamic, we invite you to be part of our team as we continue to offer new opportunities and growth to YOU.
Interested applicants are invited to send your complete resume on MSWord format stating your availability, current and expected salary to: email@example.com and C.C. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please mention the Position Applied for in your email subject