I Wan Media Sdn Bhd
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager, Sales & Marketing
Range SalaryRM3,500 - RM4,500
Experience5 Years Above
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager, Sales & Marketing
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets.
- Analyzing questionnaires.
- Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining a market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.