Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Marketing Manager – E-commerce & Digital (Chinese Speaking)
Minimum EducationAny Level
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Assistant Marketing Manager – E-commerce & Digital (Chinese Speaking)
This role Assistant Marketing Manager – E-commerce & Digital is responsible for managing and maintaining company website and promoting company website e-tickets by developing distribution models with on-line specialty accounts and company web-store. You are also required to keep abreast of the current trend, knowledge base on the emerging industry standards relating to online commerce. In addition to the E-commerce functions, you are also responsible in the overall Marketing initiatives and to support any marketing tasks/projects assigned to you.
You will have the ability to communicate, interact and support your team members and superior in the department by exhibiting your best practices that aligned with the Merlin core values. You will also be required to exemplify your best behaviour to your team and work well with other team members in the department/organization and to carry out assignments that are delegated by your superior in a timely manner.
1. Responsible for managing and/or supporting the execution of digital marketing strategy.
2. Create, develop and manage content for company’s web presence (requires working with content management software). Copy edit and proofread all web content.
3. Spearhead improvements on content, website look-&-feel and increase online conversion.
4. Webstore Marketing – manage all store operational issues, including store housekeeping, store administrative duties, price changes, etc.
5. Electronic database management (EDM), including campaign set-up, content creation, testing and deployment. Improve and refine email campaign effectiveness by analyzing data, results and insights.
6. Implementing SEO best practices and strategy for web search; monitor, track and report on SEO performance and trends.
7. Execute digital advertising campaign and liaises with the internal and external parties.
8. Analyze web site performance & statistics with analysis tool such as Google Analytics.
9. Effectively manage direct OTAs, oversee products offered to ensure maximizing sale and increase contribution through promotions.
10. Acts as the IT/Marketing liaison for system improvement, program configurations, emerging needs, troubleshooting and reports.
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employees are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their team, in line with the Group Policy (HS001)
- Employees must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedures are in place for all work activities and that the employees in their team are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it.
- Employees must ensure that safe working practices are monitored and risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly.
- Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are not repeated
Background & Experience
- Good technical acumen in digital marketing, minimum 3-5 years of professional digital marketing/ e-commerce experience, preferably in an on-line travel related industry, the tour and travel industry, a theme park, FMCG, hotel or resort, or closely related business.
- Track record of success in meeting sales target and targets and providing excellence in customer service.
- Experienced in managing digital marketing in Content Management System (CMS), including organizing activities, candidate is required to use the CMS system to upload content and pictures in the website.
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill
- Candidate must be able to read and write English, Chinese, Bhs Indonesia/Bhs Malaysia & managing English, Chinese traditional, Chinese Simplified, and Bahasa Indonesia website,
- Ability to read and speak Mandarin due to there are some China related projects in store, and also 2 Chinese language site in our website (both simplified and traditional).
- Experienced working in a fast paced environment.
- Computer proficiency with ability to use most current computer applications including web based commerce applications.
- Strong inter-personal skill and ability to form business partnerships and relationships with industry, community and business groups and sectors to position and promote company.
- An associate degree in business, marketing, e-commerce, management or closely related field (or equivalent education and experience) is required.
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time to attend on-site and off-site meetings, perform paperwork activities, travel and drive.
- Intermittent and prolonged standing and walking to move about the park site, and interact with employees.
- Ability to climb stairs to gain access to upper level of buildings.
- Finger dexterity sufficient to complete paperwork activities and to use a computer.
- Visual acuity sufficient to read written materials, to complete paperwork activities, and to drive. Hearing sufficient to communicate with individuals in person and by telephone
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support park operations.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and passport. Must have safe driving record and be willing to utilize own vehicle for business purposes.
- Must be willing to travel locally and regionally to conduct business, and occasional travel within Malaysia.
- Maintaining confidentiality within the organization and protect any information that classified as confidential.
- Maintaining honesty and integrity with superior, subordinates and guests
- Complying with the company’s grooming standard.