Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Range SalaryRM2,500 - RM3,500
IndustryFood & Beverage
Job BenefitsKWSP/EPF, PERKESO/SOSCO, Allowance, Milage Claim
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Engage with potential licensee to expand MDT licensee outlet.
- Expand Corporate Outlets portfolio.
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- To deal with Malls to expand current space or negotiate for better deal.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adapt
- Good with numbers
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation