TG Human Resource
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Callidus Contract Developer
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Callidus Contract Developer
- Job Scope:
- Accountable and responsible in implementation and execution of Distribution Channel Management System (DCMS) projects and initiatives.
- To implement solution according to design philosophies emphasizing the on system attributes such as flexibility and modularity.
- Responsible for all aspects of systems development, maintenance, and support activities.
- Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing technical solution for design, development and integration of the application system through each phase of the development lifecycle.
- Manage and perform the feasibility study, design, development and implementation of new applications and changes to existing information systems and software packages.
- Work closely with project manager, business analyst, vendor, and development team to ensure system delivery, availability, sustainability and quality of delivery.
- Plan, coordinate, and perform the SIT activities.
- Coordinate and Support for UAT activities.
- Responsible for production deployment preparation and relevant change management processes
- Provides and/or arranges for technical support and problem resolution for business users inquiries and to resolve production issues.
- Responsible for functional, design, administration, and operation documentations and review of supported systems enhancement.
- Job Specification (Requirement):
- Qualifications – Degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience in software/application development lifecycle, and implementation of application systems.
- 4-6 years of working/project experience in Callidus ETL/Data Integration / TrueComp / Commissions / Workflow/BPM / TrueProducer/Producer Pro.
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing Callidus Cloud Solution and related Agency Management and Compensation system.
- Data integration with source system (such as policy admin system) and other peripheral systems (such as agency portal, payment gateway, accounting system, etc).
- Ability to analyze requirements and address solution gaps during early stages of the project cycle.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess self-initiative and able to work independently and collaboratively with other teams at various levels.
- Ability to think independently and drive toward success while meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables.
- Knowledge/Skills – Technically proficient in technology such as JAVA, UNIX, Unix Shell Scripts, SQL, API, Informatica Workflow, Oracle, ETL and Data Integration, Callidus TrueComp/Commissions Manager, True Producer/Producer Pro, Workflow/BPM, Stagehook stored procedures, Crystal Reports, etc.