Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Financial Analyst (Mines 2, Seri Kembangan, Selangor) – 3 Vacancies
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Financial Analyst (Mines 2, Seri Kembangan, Selangor) – 3 Vacancies
To assist the General Manager-Finance & IT in the following areas:
· Ensure timely review and preparations of all adhoc, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reports as assigned;
· Involvement in all segments of Financial Planning and Analysis namely Revenue, Manufacturing Cost and SG&A Cost;
· Support and contribute to annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process;
· Operate Inventory Management and Controls systems of the businesses;
· Maintenance and analysis of the Financial and Operational KRA/KPI and dashboards;
· Drive business process changes and financial awareness;
· Ensure effective internal controls and undertake operational review to ensure continuous process improvement;
· Ensure strict adherence to all Company’s policies and statutory requirements applicable to the Company; and
· Support all financial initiatives to drive growth and compliance from time to time.
· Recognized degree in Finance/Accountancy and/or Professional Qualification ACCA / CIMA/MICPA or equivalent;
· At least 3 years of accounting and/or costing working experience;
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point is preferred. Exposure in using an ERP system;
· Good commercial and operational acumen and with ability for hands-on engagement;
· Passion for detailed work and drive to ensure timely and quality deliverables;
· Must be proactive, a team player and good communication skills; and
· Some travelling to factories and sites required.
If you are smart, resourceful, analytical and dynamic, we invite you to be part of our team as we continue to offer new opportunities and growth to YOU.
Interested applicants are invited to send your complete resume on MSWord format stating your availability, current and expected salary to: email@example.com and C.C. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please mention the Position Applied for in your email subject