Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Government Liaison and CSR
Experience5 Years Above
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Government Liaison and CSR
1. To ensure good relationship with different stakeholders such as community, legislative, government, NGO, police in order to minimize any problem at all time and build up company’s image and secure plant operation.
2. To ensure good relationship between company and local communities surrounding the operational.
3. Planning, developing and implementing strategic communications and programmes.
4. To ensure any dispute is managed in timely manner with cost efficiency.
5. To ensure no area encroachment and secure asset from theft or illegal activities.
6. Maintain communication with local authorities and community and to promote a positive image for the company
7. Assess regulatory legislative and local council requirement for all the new projects.
8. To work closely and carry out duties as directed by Company management.
1. Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree OR Master Degree in Law, Social Politic Science, Public Relations or other related disciplines.
2. At least 5 – 10 years of working experience in manufacturing industry or related field.
3. Solid understanding of Malaysian governance, legislation and Acts.
4. Proficient in written and verbal communication skills, sound judgement, analytical skills and problem solving.
5. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.