Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Holidays Sales & Marketing Manager (Chinese Speaking)
Minimum EducationAny Level
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Holidays Sales & Marketing Manager (Chinese Speaking)
Responsible for sales and marketing program company Resort, delivering both onsite and offsite accommodation sales. Includes sales of tickets, room nights and extra services for both onsite and offsite accommodations. You are to embrace the vision and values of the business to deliver highest standards of guest services and inhibit best practices that aligned with the Merlin core values. You will communicate and interact with co-workers, managers and senior leadership team within or across the departments by exhibiting your professionalism. You will also be required to exemplify your best behaviour to your team and work well with other team members in the department/organization and to carry out assignments that are delegated by your superior in a timely manner.
Scope and Responsibilities:
Work closely with Sales & Marketing Director, Head of Marketing & Head of Sales to launch and manage the company Holidays overnight accommodation program. Accommodation program can include both onsite ( Hotel) and offsite hotels (partner hotels). Other responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for all direct to consumer company Hotel (LLH) room night sales, meeting or exceeding annual room night and revenue targets
2. Develop and maintain effective relationships with key accounts to achieve sales goals and promote company Malaysia Resort.
3. Act as full-service account manager for all offsite accommodation partners, including LLH partner hotels and local hospitality ticket partners. Activities include pitching, contracting, negotiating, managing, reporting, troubleshooting, rate shopping and financial reconciliation
4. Ensure that tickets and extras are packaged and merchandised within the booking engine to optimize conversion, sales and revenues. Propose seasonal offers and/or packages to leverage compelling propositions and respond to seasonal shifts in demand
5. Report on LLH booking trends/pace, and share key findings along with action plans
6. Ensure delivery of commercial targets
7. Act as LLH key point of contact the with Reservations & Hotel Revenue Management Team, providing information, guidance and training to optimize the phone booking process. Audit phone booking process regularly to gain insights
8. Ensure that adequate reporting, accounting and finance processes are in place for LLH bookings, for both onsite and offite accommodations
9. Evaluate performance reports and make recommendations based on data.
10. Continuously assess reporting, processes, systems and technology, and make recommendations to optimize
11. Develop marketing strategies by analyzing historical, current and future trends and creating selling strategies to maximize impact
12. Develop annual LLH marketing and sales plans to maximize bookings and exceed targets. Includes brand positioning, guest journey, creative development, digital advertising, media planning and CRM
13. Conduct post-mortem analysis of marketing programs and use findings to inform future planning
14. Identify guest demographics and booking behavior through collaboration with Consumer Insights team and local/regional tourism organizations
15. Identify key performance indicators and provide regular updates
16. Ensure delivery of clear, effective guest and hotel booking confirmations/notifications
17. Responsible for maintaining, tracking and efficiently utilizing the annual LLH and Hospitality sales budget
18. Responsible for analytics of LLH, including insight reports and recommendations to optimize 19. Shop partner hotel rates and ensure revenue management team has insights to effectively yield LLH partner hotel
20. Oversee LLH customer service process, ensuring appropriate responses to feedback and issues
21. Stay abreast of competitor programs and our competitive position in the market, and keep management updated. Leverage opportunities to position Holidays as a market leader
Background and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of marketing and sales experience, preferably within the Hospitality/Leisure industry
• Track record of exceeding commercial targets and objectives
• Demonstrated ability to manage a large volume of work effectively and efficiently,
• Ability to motivate and influence others at all organizational levels
• Ability to think strategically and conceptually
• Technically savvy
• Reliability and accuracy, with strong attention to detail
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to organize work and identify key priorities
• Computer proficiency with ability to use Microsoft Office products required
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Exceptional negotiation and account management skills
- Ability to sit for sustained periods of time to attend on-site and off-site meetings, perform paperwork activities, travel and drive.
- Intermittent and prolonged standing and walking to move about the park site, and interact with employees.
- Ability to climb stairs to gain access to upper level of buildings.
- Finger dexterity sufficient to complete paperwork activities and to use a computer.
- Visual acuity sufficient to read written materials, to complete paperwork activities, and to drive.
- Hearing sufficient to communicate with individuals in person and by telephone.
- Work Environment: Various inside and outside locations with varying temperatures and floor surfaces.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support park operations.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and passport. Requires frequent travel domestically and occasional international travel. Must have safe driving record and be willing to utilize own vehicle for business purposes.
- Must be willing to travel locally and regionally to conduct business, and occasional travel within Malaysia.
- Maintaining confidentiality within the organization and protect any information that classified as confidential.
- Maintaining honesty and integrity with superior, subordinates and guests
- Complying with the company’s grooming standard.