Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Logistic Executive
Range SalaryRM5,000 - RM6,000
Experience5 Years Above
Job BenefitsMedical Insurance
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Logistic Executive
- Diploma/Degree in any disciplines with at least 5 years working experience in supply chain/warehousing/logistic management.
- Possess a change mindset and ability to drive change and improvement initiatives.
- Possess strong operational experience and working on own initiatives.
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasking.
- Competence in Microsoft Office application.
- Team player with the ability to work with Production, QC, Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse personnel to meet shipment delivery objective.
- Ensure timely document preparation such as shipment pick list for warehouse personnel and ensure effective communication in achieving the shipment goods preparation task.
- Timely preparation of all shipment documents such as custom invoice, packing list, invoice, VGM, consignment note, system tax invoice, bill of laden, bill of laden (hard copy) and shipment tracker.
- Timely update of all key performance indicators and present to management on a weekly basis. Direct responsibilities of On Time Shipment (OTS) and On Time In Full (OTIF) indicators.
- Manage operations efficiently by re-organizing the task base on business expectation needs.
- Identify and assess foreseeable risk arising from workplace or work process during the delivering and distribution of orders.
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels.
- Monitoring the arrival of shipments based on confirmed and delivery schedule
- Ensuring good housekeeping and arrangements of goods for delivery with status. Develop good visual system to assist in goods arrival and delivery task.
- Ensuring effective and efficient utilization of the store space.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Assist in all import and export shipments into Malaysia including custom clearance and others documentation required to ensure shipments objectives.