Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Manager, Sales and Marketing
Experience5 Years Above
IndustryFood & Beverage
Minimum EducationDiploma, Degree
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Manager, Sales and Marketing
To ensure that Company’s product and services are marketed and sold effectively and efficiently while assisting the Senior Manager in formulating Sales Strategies in line with the organization’s objective.
- Preparing the annual / monthly Marketing Plan.
- Ensuring that the sales target are met.
- Implementing all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the Marketing Plan.
- Implementing all promotions according to the Marketing Plan.
- Identify new customers / target market.
- Promoting and maintaining good public relation with customers / target market.
- Establish and ensure that proper filing is maintained for active accounts of customer / target market.
- Ensuring that all sales and marketing related information is disseminated effectively to the other departments.
- Monitor, analyze the effectiveness of promotions, activities and trends of competitors.
- Producing monthly sales and marketing report.
- Fully understand the facilities/products offered by the Company so that information can be easily disseminated to the potential customers/ target market.
- Working with the Senior Manager to cross sell and maximize profitability.
- Providing feedback to the Senior Manager and/or any other designated staff on changing market conditions including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, either in person or by any other means.
- Providing information to customers / target market effectively.
- Performing related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Maintain the customer database system up to date at all times.
- Maintain or exceed the monthly sales target assigned.
- Establish and maintain files on major active accounts within his/her market areas.
- Disseminate sales related information to other departments as and when required.
- Attending to all pre-function meeting as and when required and to be present at each functions / events of his clients.
- Providing assistance to the other department (within his/her capacity) when required.
- Follow through any confirmed sales captured.
- Assisting the Senior Manager on any relevant reports which are to be sent to the Corporate Office.
- Perform any related duties as may from time to time, be assigned by the Company / immediate superior.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues and with that of other departments.
- Consult on a daily basis the employee and department notice board in order to keep up to date with the latest information.
- Conduct himself / herself in an exemplary manner at all times to all designated employees and reflect a positive image for the Company.
- Hold a weekly / monthly meeting with employees to inform them of events to cater for.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Catering’s Policies and Procedures to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all Catering guests.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned and other duties than the above as requested by the Management / the Company.
- Practice and promote the Department’s mission and most importantly Eden Catering’s philosophy and values.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with clients and other company employees.
- Basic Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Marketing
- Minimum 7 years related experience in Sales/Marketing of F&B and/or hotel/tourism industry
- Proficient in English, with good oral and written skills Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good oral presentation skills
- Commercial and business awareness