Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Operations Executive (Labuan)
Experience5 Years Above
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Operations Executive (Labuan)
Binary (FX) Ltd is looking for an Operations Executive to be based at our office in Labuan. You will assist in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the company, as well as ensure its full compliance with the requirements of our money broking (FX) license.
About Binary (FX) Ltd
Binary (FX) Ltd (formerly FinTech Solutions Ltd) was founded in 2017 by the Binary Ltd group that owns and operates Binary.com, the award-winning provider of binary options, FX, and CFD trading services.
The ideal candidate
You possess experience in supporting a wide range of operations and have excellent communication skills that contribute to the smooth running of the company and measurable improvement of its day-to-day operations.
You also have prior working experience in the FX brokerage industry, including knowledge of compliance matters.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant and open communication.
To excel in this role, you should preferably have:
● An advanced/higher/graduate diploma or bachelor’s degree
● Exceptional organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
● Knowledge of FX regulations, MT4/MT5 trading systems and compliance matters an
● Familiarity with a wide range of business functions, including finance administration,
information technology, customer support, and marketing
● Excellent oral and written English communication skills
● Experience in Microsoft Office applications and other business tools
Your role and responsibilities
As our Operations Executive, you will assist in overseeing the day-to-day operations of Binary (FX) Ltd to ensure that the company runs efficiently and business goals are met. You must also safeguard our future by adapting operational processes to cater to shifting industry trends.
● Support in optimizing operational management systems, processes, best practices, and
compliance with regulatory requirements
● Review the day-to-day FX/market operations of the company
● Assist with office operations, including the procurement of new office equipment and
supplies, vendor contracts as well as managing other, partners, and service providers
● Coordinate with personnel from different departments and other group companies on operational issues and provide constructive feedback
● Liaise with government authorities and regulators on behalf of the company, and ensure our full compliance with established laws and regulation
● Assist with the onboarding of new employees
● Suggest ways to improve general administrative processes
Remuneration and benefits
You will enjoy a market-based salary; annual performance bonus; health benefits; a casual dress code; flexi hours; and travel and Internet allowances.