Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Operations Manager (Sungai Petani, Kedah) – 2 Vacancies
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Operations Manager (Sungai Petani, Kedah) – 2 Vacancies
· Responsible for production of quality products meeting both quality system and statutorily requirement.
· Responsible for effectiveness and productivity of production activities meeting set target on efficiencies and parameters controls.
· To reduce process defect and downtime
· To manage and control the production staff, motivate them and to spot potential succession plan for respective positions.
· To schedule production plan, set objectives and ensure to achieve the lowest manufacturing cost and shortest cycle time as well as maintenance of the plant.
· Planning, scheduling and monitoring of material and production planning analysis.
· Planning and monitoring the production manpower requirements. Supervising and enforcing good discipline and working attitude to achieve consistency in quality of work
· Developing and implementing cost effective procedures and practices to minimize cost of production without compromising on quality and productivity.
· Reviewing and monitoring daily and weekly Production performance
· Production Planning-Responsible for issuing Monthly Master Production Plan based on customer orders received by our planning teams.
· To ensure effective utilizations of machine, manpower, method and material to achieve objective set.
· Ensure compliances with Authority and company requirements in SHE.
· Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
· Min. Five (5) years hands-on experience in precast concrete production.
· Able to lead a full production team and manage production workers.
· Ability to meet production targets and deadlines.
· Understand theory and technical requirements.
· Computer literate, independent with good leadership and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge in SHE is an added advantages.
If you are smart, resourceful, analytical and dynamic, we invite you to be part of our team as we continue to offer new opportunities and growth to YOU.
Interested applicants are invited to send your complete resume on MSWord format stating your availability, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org and C.C. to email@example.com
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please mention the Position Applied for in your email subject