Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Research & Development Manager (Beranang, Selangor) – 2 Vacancies
Minimum EducationDiploma, Degree
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Research & Development Manager (Beranang, Selangor) – 2 Vacancies
Responsible for the Following Areas:
· Product Development
· Shop Drawings
– Prepare drawing for all new components
– Prepare shop Drawings for Proto type Products
– Prepare Final shop Drawings for Manufacture
– Control Drawing register
– Receive Approval to Proceed to Final drawing
· New Product
– Document all existing Products & Systems
· New Systems
– Input Data to SFS Program
– Design System to Comply with Standards & codes
· New Procedures
· Prepare Files for Production (CNC Files)
· Possess Degree/ Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent.
· Minimum ten (10) years related experience with main-contractor or interior renovation with Architectural or Finishing works experience (kitchen, bathroom fit-out or interior works etc).
· Proficiency in Revit; knowledge of 3-D modeling, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp, Rhino, 3D Max desired.
· Good knowledge of interior detailing, working drawings and construction practices.
· Commitment and passion for design; ability to connect project goals from initial concept through to the details.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Good attitude, passionate about design and self-motivated.
· Possess own transport and able to start work immediately.
· Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
· Well versed in English; ability to communicate in Mandarin & Cantonese will be an added advantage.
If you are smart, resourceful, analytical and dynamic, we invite you to be part of our team as we continue to offer new opportunities and growth to YOU.
Interested applicants are invited to send your complete resume on MSWord format stating your availability, current and expected salary to: email@example.com and C.C. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please mention the Position Applied for in your email subject