TG Human Resource
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Sales and Admin Executive (Chinese Speaking)
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Sales and Admin Executive (Chinese Speaking)
- Monitor all related purchase/rental agreement signing progress.
- Prepare and monitor progress work done report and issuance of architect certificate.
- Generate progress or rental billings of sold/rented units to respective purchasers/tenants and/or end-financiers.
- Administrative and coordinate contractual matters of purchasers/tenants, end-financiers and solicitors i.e. customers’ database update, property details, purchase/tenancy/lease/loan documents, etc.
- Monitor, follow up, manage and administrate renewals, termination, expiry and arrears.
- General administration which includes filing, correspondence management, etc.
- Be responsive to any sales admin and credit control queries raised by customers/end financiers/solicitors.
- Manage & update a comprehensive customers’ database.
- Assist all matters concerning sales & marketing activities and compliance with the ISO standards.
- Assist and participate in any sales & marketing activities, exhibitions, launching, company events, etc, as and when required.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by head of department.
- Provide high level of customer service and support.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Experience in using Property Management System such as IFCA Software will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, writing skills, organized and systematic workflow.
- Basic communication & writing skills including English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Confident, responsible, self-motivated, outgoing and responsive that able to communicate & present well with any level of people and work as a team.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft offices, email correspondences, internet browsers, etc.