Eden Food And Beverage
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Senior Manager
Experience5 Years Above
IndustryFood & Beverage
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Senior Manager
- Responsible for managing the Outlet as an independent, profitable unit. To set performance standards according to given specifications by the Group Sector Head.
- To ensure the upkeep and control of all departmental resources.
- Prepare annual operating budget which will form part of the business plan
- Manage the outlet as a separate profit center, maximize profitability, control cost and assume responsibilities for all revenues and expenses.
- Ensure that the handling of cash at the outlet is maintained within the SOPP guidelines.
- Maintain the operating equipment at par stock.
- Keep breakage and losses of operating equipment at a minimum and ensure that any breakage or losses are recorded accordingly.
- Prepare the Manager’s MIS report monthly.
- Identify in coordination with Senior Manager, Restaurants and Franchise market needs and trends.
- Prepare and ensure that the marketing and promotional plan for the outlet is executed.
- Monitor and analyze the menus and products of competitive.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager on recommendations for advertising campaign by preparing advertising brief when needed.
- Plan and implement strategies for further growth
- Coordinate and plan confirmed functions for the week, communicate closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Ensure that all operating standards comply with the Company Policies, Objectives and Standard
- Conduct periodical meeting with catering supervisors to gain customer’s feedback for corrective and preventive measures
- Ensure that all staff are aware of proper use and maintenance of all catering equipment and cleanliness
- Keep close check on projected budgets and forecast achieving the same
- Attend department head’s monthly meeting and to report on the monthly sales performance
- Regularly check outlet for maintenance requirements and submit maintenance requisition
- Ensure a cost efficient catering operations
- Maintain positive guest complaints properly and report any occurrences in the departmental log-book
- Report all outlet complaints to the Management
- Act as Management Representative in ensuring Quality Management of the Company
- Carry out other reasonable duties as assigned by Management
- SOPP to be implemented across all department.
- CRM system must be implemented.
- Downsizing and centralization with objective of cost cutting.
- Business process reengineering.
- Restructuring and opens up avenues for new market.
- Achieved company sales target.
- Relook into resources planning and minimizing cost and increase profit earning.
- Set new sales target.
- Renegotiate with suppliers on price and payment term.
- Set a new vision and projection for the whole entire company and team.
- Set a new financial, resource and inventory planning.
- Recruit new resources for better improvement.
- Relocation on central kitchen with better prospect.
- Food presentation needs to improvise.
- Staff training needs to be implemented.
- Online marketing tools needs to be in place for the sales team.
- Management reports need to be improved.
- All reports and documents needs to be kept in soft copy, document managementsystem needs to be in place.
- Auditing process need to be in place especially related to financial.
- Manage and plan float cash .
- Conduct himself / herself in an exemplary manner at all times to all designated employees and reflect a positive image for the Company.
- Assist in the selection of employees for the outlet.
- Maintain and control employees’ level according to manning par.
- Ensure that every employee has a clearly defined job description.
- Plan and implement effective skills training programs in coordination with the Training Manager and Departmental Trainers.
- Ensure that every employee receives the training necessary for job competence.
- Maximize employee productivity, boost morale and consistently maintain discipline following Eden F&B Group’s rules.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals with all designated employees.
- Monitor and approve employees’ duty roster, leave and attendance record.
- Ensure all employees are made aware of Eden F&B Group policies and procedures.
- Ensure courtesy and grooming guidelines are followed.
- Hold a weekly meeting with employees to inform them of events in the outlet.
- Deal with employees’ queries and problems.
- Update the employees on the development and growth of the Group as a whole.
- Work with other Restaurant Managers within the Eden F&B Group to cross sell and maximize profitability.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with clients and other company employees.
- Degree or Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years related experience in catering management/F&B and/or hotel/tourism industry or any acceptable discipline
- Strong leadership qualities, initiative, innovative and self-motivated
- Strong understanding in operations of all department
- Good knowledge of F&B preparation and services
- Able to work well under pressure
- Creative, PR oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a neat appearance and pleasant personality with good public relation skill
- Good understanding of Profit and Loss accounts and able to interpret accounting figure
- Good command of spoken English and B. Malaysia required. Command of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing banqueting function.
- Excellent guest service and ability in handling guest’s complaints with people skills, commitment and initiatives.
- Dynamic and motivated with the experience and ability to manage his/her team.