OS HRS Sdn Bhd
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Service Delivery Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Experience5 Years Above
Job BenefitsKWSP/EPF, PERKESO/SOSCO, Medical Insurance, Allowance
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Service Delivery Manager (Japanese Speaking)
- Responsible for payroll processing function effectively within Global Shared Services environment.
- Responsible for delivery of payroll services primarily to Japanese based clients.
- Responsible for revenue generation from existing accounts through the sale of Change Requests or Additional Services.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the payroll team in Malaysia and Japan office. Provide prioritization of work assignments and serve as payroll team escalation point.
- Act as subject matter expert to review, design, and document processes for payroll – providing input to global processes and identifying and documenting localizations, as needed.
- Organize and facilitate ongoing development, evaluation/testing, and maintenance of documentation to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of procedures.
- Measure, track and ensure compliance of operations SLAs within the payroll team.
- Monitor service delivery performance of project team and take corrective action, as necessary.
- Support payroll delivery team on issue escalation, clarification, resolution and closure of issues.
- Deploy, train and qualify payroll delivery team on standard solutions, standard delivery models, and improvement initiatives, to ensure global and consistent service delivery for OS HRS.
- Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within payroll space, constantly researching and implementing best practices as appropriate; Work to enhance the capability of self and team.
- Maintains payroll staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Good knowledge in financial/accounting skills is an advantage.
- Reads and writes fluent Japanese at a business level.
- At least 6 or more years of managing payroll and statutory, strong financial background is crucial and management responsibility.
- Has experience working in a multi-national company and managing clients will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong business acumen with good client interactive skills.
- Discipline, responsible & structured in thought process.