Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Shift Production Lead
Experience5 Years Above
Job BenefitsKWSP/EPF, PERKESO/SOSCO, Medical Insurance, Allowance
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Shift Production Lead
The Operations Team Lead will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager for Bukit Raja plant operations
Job Purpose & Scope
To lead, direct and coordinate shift–wise Operations activities by ensuring timely output within defined quality levels and requirements at a minimum cost through the effective and utilization of plant and manpower.
- Ensure that the manufacturing operations are managed efficiently and that they operate within budgeted operating costs and standards levels of performance.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of consumption of raw materials and of manufactured product to provide information for the calculation of operating costs and finished product inventory.
- Maintain an effective workforce in the production area through planned training programs and clear understanding of the requirements and objectives of each job.
- Promote good industrial relations between management and the workforce and ensure that safety and a high standard of housekeeping are given high priority.
- Motivate and develop staff within the production area and carry out annual performance assessments on all staff. Monitor on an on-going basis labor turnover, absenteeism, overtime with a view to recommend ways of reducing the above.
- Ensure adherence to safety at work
- Other key assignments and ad-hock projects as required
Potential Candidates Requirements
- At least Diploma/Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experiences in leading a team in the manufacturing environment
- Willing and able to work on shifts (morning and night shifts)
- Good leadership skills and able to make sound decision within the given authority
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Junior Production Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations
- Positions are open for Malaysian candidates only