Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Software Developer (Mines 2, Seri Kembangan, Selangor) – 2 Vacancies
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Software Developer (Mines 2, Seri Kembangan, Selangor) – 2 Vacancies
· Design, develop and implement complex BI reports.
· Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
· Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
· Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
· Develop and architects lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
· Interface with consumers and gather business requirements and objectives.
· Translate consumer’s business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
· Understand and evaluate complex data models.
· Design, develop and implement new integration.
· Execute system development and maintenance activities.
· Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
For Senior positions-
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, professional certification or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years of experience with extensive knowledge of development.
· Advance SQL skill is a must.
· Good troubleshooting skills.
· Functional Analysis and Design skill.
· Hands on experience with Oracle BI/BICS or other BI product (Business objects, Dundas, etc).
· Hands on experience with Oracle ERP or other ERP product (Netsuite, Epicor, etc).
· Hands on experience with JAVA, Html, XML.
· Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, Clearcase, SVN, etc is a plus.
· Oracle DBA & PL/SQL experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of Perl, or Python is a plus.
· Knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus.
For Junior positions-
· Minimum Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years of experience with extensive knowledge of development.
If you are smart, resourceful, analytical and dynamic, we invite you to be part of our team as we continue to offer new opportunities and growth to YOU.
Interested applicants are invited to send your complete resume on MSWord format stating your availability, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org and C.C. to email@example.com
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please mention the Position Applied for in your email subject