Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong UX Designer
Minimum EducationAny Level
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong UX Designer
We are looking for a user-experience designer in the Innovation team, responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience for a range of applications.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and translate it into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Owners and others in identifying problems and designing engaging solutions
- Facilitate owner’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups and prototype.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Keep up with the various trends and technologies used in facilitating the user experience journey.
- At least 2-3 yrs of UX design experience and experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Strong skill with Sketch and modern prototyping and design specification tools (think Invision, Marvel, Axure, etc)
- An online portfolio
- Experience or willingness to conduct user and ethnographic research
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Excellent team player to constantly participate in collaborations and discussion with team and stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval