TG Human Resource
Job Detail - Jawatan Kosong Water Park Manager
Career LevelTop Management
Experience5 Years Above
Job Overview - Jawatan Kosong Water Park Manager
- Oversees Malaysia’s Water Park attractions, slides, pools, playscapes,restrooms, changing areas, admissions, and grounds cleanliness. Ensures that LLM maintains exceptional guest services, safety and cleanliness standards. Supports and keeps a close relationship to the commercial areas including retail, F&B, photo, events/functions, cabanas and other commercial income.
- Serves as a member of the management team. Participates in planning, policy and direction setting, problem solving and decision making with other members of the management team.
- Promotes and demonstrates culture and core values through words and actions.
- Contributes to knowledge of attractions, quality installation, slide safety and guest service to ensure smooth operation of attractions, slides, pools, and plays capes.
- Oversees the hiring and training of all lifeguards according to the specified license provider requirements as well as Water Park regulations. Ensures that training is adhered to and followed up on. Ensures that the lifeguards receive their required amount of audits.
- Oversees all lifeguard license provider requirements and targets including external audits and requirements. Ensures full audit compliance and that corrective actions are promptly managed and implemented.
- Ensures that all safety and sanitary requirements are met and that all regulations are enforced.
- Oversees the Water Park financial planning and controlling incl. P&L’s, budgets and supports the CAPEX project planning.
- Reviews infrastructure, mechanical and other operational system requirements in accordance with plans and specifications. Evaluates and tests slides, attractions, and pools. Develop and implement standard operating procedures to exceed safety standards.
- Inspects the Water Park area and facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determines corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented. Documents and communicates findings and results; proposes corrective actions as the situation requires.
- Develops detailed operational and safety procedures. Works with Maintenance to develop maintenance schedules, water measures and procedures. Maintain files and records of manuals, documentation and related product support materials.
- Accountable for the leadership including training and development, coaching and counseling practices, recruiting and MC reviews. Is responsible for managing the operational training requirements to ensure smooth operations of the park. Provide leadership to encourage guest service focus and drive to exceed guest expectations.
- The Water Park Manager is leading and taking part of the resort duty planning as well as Water Park duty and is instrumental in building and maintaining a positive employee culture.
- Interacts and maintains relationship with outside governmental entities (Health Department, ETC) regarding safety and health concerns.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Maintains knowledge on current changes in local, state, and federal standards regarding safety & health issues, pool cleanliness, and drain covers protocols.
- Responsible for instilling a safety culture in the team keeping guest safety of utmost importance.
- Requires at least five (5) years of progressive experience within industry related operations preferably within managing attractions, pools, slides/rides, and lifeguards in a theme park or business related industry.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- This position requires a demonstrated track record of success in operating and maintaining pools, attractions, and slides.
- Requires mechanical aptitude and ability to ensure plans, specifications, safety and quality standards are met.
- Strong guest service, interpersonal and supervisory skills are required. Experience in ensuring guest safety through procedures, programs and instilling a safety culture is critical.
- Knowledge of budgeting and scheduling are required.
- Exhibits both the ability to work as a team member as well as the ability to work independently and execute projects within job scope.
- Exhibits patience, flexibility, and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.