OSH Training 2018 – Compliance to OSH Legal Requirement
OSH Training 2018 – Compliance to OSH Legal Requirement. HRDF claimable. CEP points and CCD points available.
It is important for an organization to ensure it is complying with legislation and regulations. Organizations are held accountable for their “compliance behaviour” and non-compliance carries heavy risks. Management wants to know if their organization is “in compliance”. Proper compliance with legislation and regulations is a precondition for operating a sustainable and socially responsible business. An organization’s management can only state with conviction that it has control of its compliance when it is working on it systematically.
2 days (Monday & Tuesday)
- Understanding legal requirements.
- Develop system to maintain legal requirements.
- Monitoring the compliance of legal requirements.
Who Should Attend?
- Factory/Production/Project/Human Resource/Safety and Health Manager
- (Safety and Health) Officers/ Supervisors
- Safety & Health Committee Members
- Safety Supervisors or Union Representatives
OSH Training 2018 – Compliance to OSH Legal Requirement (HRDF claimable, CEP points & CCD points available)
- Date : 12 – 13 March 2018 (Monday & Tuesday)
- Time : 9 am – 5 pm
- Location : Pacific Place Commercial Centre, Jalan PJU 1A/4, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- CEP : 10 cep point available
- CCD : 20 ccd point available
- Benefits : Lunch provided, Public Transport (LRT Ara Damansara), Food Court/Fast Food (Evolve Concept Mall), Local Restaurant (Mamak/Malay/Chinese Cuisine)
- Training Fee: RM 450 (Normal) / RM 350 (Early Bird)
- Close for registration (Fully Occupied)
Looking for a Job visit our Website JAWATAN KOSONG
OSH Training – Compliance to OSH Legal Requirement